Monday, December 12, 2011
Santa Picture (Attempt #2)
SUCCESS!!! Okay it wasn't a piece of cake or anything, but I got both of them in Santa's lap and I got a pic where one is smiling and the other is at least not crying. We stood in line for about an hour. Not because the line was long, but because everyone in line was like us - a 2-3 year old who had to be drug up there and bribed to get within 2 feet of Santa. At least it gave me plenty of time to work out how I was going to do this. I had already walked Greyson past the toy store on the way in and told him we would go back and play with the trains if he went and had his pic with Santa first. Then I just gave him my phone and let him look at pictures while we stood in line. At least that way he didn't even notice the other kids going up there crying. Once it was our turn I strategically placed the stroller so Rylan couldn't see Santa, and I walked (well drug) Greyson up there first. Once I got him talking Thomas trains with Santa he was golden. Then I got Rylan, put his hat on and sat him down quick. I told the lady taking pictures to snap fast cause I figured and he would cry, and cry he did. However, all of a sudden he glanced over and noticed big brother Greyson sitting there, and for a small, magical moment in time he was peaceful and Greyson was smiling. Voila! Mommy got a half way decent pic of both boys with Santa. We always choose to get the picture on CD instead of the photo packages, and we got to pic out 3 images to go on the CD. I chose one where I thought Greyson looked the best, one where Rylan looked the "happiest" and then one with Rylan crying his eyes out. Had to make sure I had all the memorable moments taken care of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment