Greyson and I were feeling crafty today, so after lunch we broke out the construction paper and made a paper chain to hang our Christmas cards from. In years past I have hung them from a strand of beads. However, the beads are rather long and attract little fingers that like to pull and yank on them. I like having somewhere to display all the Christmas cards we receive though. It is the only time of year that you have that many cards, and everyone goes through so much trouble making them and sending them out that I like to have a special place to display them. So I decided to try something new this year. We made a red, green and white paper chain and hung it around an obsolete door in our kitchen. The chain just happens to be the perfect height that no one under the age of 3 can reach it (quite the coincidence I tell ya). Not to mention it looks way more festive than the silver beads did! I am thinking I will keep posting pics as the cards multiply and let everyone play the fun game of "find your card!"
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Christmas Crafts
Greyson and I were feeling crafty today, so after lunch we broke out the construction paper and made a paper chain to hang our Christmas cards from. In years past I have hung them from a strand of beads. However, the beads are rather long and attract little fingers that like to pull and yank on them. I like having somewhere to display all the Christmas cards we receive though. It is the only time of year that you have that many cards, and everyone goes through so much trouble making them and sending them out that I like to have a special place to display them. So I decided to try something new this year. We made a red, green and white paper chain and hung it around an obsolete door in our kitchen. The chain just happens to be the perfect height that no one under the age of 3 can reach it (quite the coincidence I tell ya). Not to mention it looks way more festive than the silver beads did! I am thinking I will keep posting pics as the cards multiply and let everyone play the fun game of "find your card!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment