Friday, December 9, 2011
Santa Pic (Attempt #1)
So our Chickfila had Santa up there the other night doing pictures, so I got the boys all dressed up and we headed up there to see him. Now for weeks Greyson has done nothing but talk about Santa and how he wants to tell him that he wants puzzles and Thomas trains for Christmas. He was even excited when we went shopping for a sweater for him to wear in his picture with him. Well we get up to Chickfila and get about 3 feet from Santa when Greyson freezes. I practically have to drag him up there and even then he wouldn't say a word to him. Up until this point Rylan was pretty oblivious to what was going on. He then turns around and spots the man in the red suit and fake beard and begins to scream bloody terror. Despite their reactions I managed to get them both in Santa's lap, but you can see above how well the picture turned out. Luckily there was no sitting fee - you only buy a pic from the photographer if you like it. While it is definitely quite a memory I don't think I will be purchasing a copy of this one. I did have to print screen it, so everyone could see just how happy they were to be sitting on Santa's lap :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment