Friday, December 2, 2011

Like mother, like son.

Greyson couldn't be any more like me if I paid him! The singing, the dancing, his awesome arts and crafts, and his love of animals are just a few of the qualities we share.

One of our daily outdoor visitors is a cat we call Mini Peaches (the name is a really long story so don't ask). She used to be a feral cat we fed but now she belongs to our neighbor and just comes over to visit from time to time. Before I had kids this was one of my main thrills in life. Well now it is Greyson's! As soon as we come downstairs in the morning he is asking where Mini Peaches is and wanting to give her treats. How can I deny him that joy!? I can see it now - one day he will have a heard of cats at his back door that he takes care of just like I always have :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment