Monday, December 5, 2011

McCormick Christmas Tree 2011


After a 3 day search, we finally found our Christmas tree this evening! I am definitely breathing a sigh of relief. I already felt behind waiting till this weekend to purchase our tree, so when I had 2 days of tree shopping that ended with disappointment, naturally I started to panic a little. So despite the misting rain, we took off one more time tonight. We were headed to our 3rd Lowes to check out their selection when we came across a small tree lot in Belmont. Since the selection at the other 2 Lowes absolutely sucked, I had to pull over and at least see how expensive they were. The tree lots we looked at the other day were fairly pricey and I honestly wasn't super impressed with the trees they had (though I am pretty picky). Well lucky for me this lot had just gotten in a fresh batch of trees on Friday, and I just happened to find one that I liked. So they strapped it on the car and we hauled it home. Now begins the slow process of letting the branches fall out before I can start on the lights. I am thinking maybe Greyson and I might have to start working on some other decorating around the house tomorrow while we wait on the tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment