Thursday, December 8, 2011
Rylan's 1 year check up
It may not surprise you, but when I was just typing that title I almost typed "month" instead of "year!" Seriously, where did the time go!?!? I know everyone says it, but I really feel like the little guy was just born yesterday! Actually I take that back - I feel like Greyson was just born yesterday! In just a couple of months he will be 3 years old. I don't feel like I have been a mom for 3 years already! Just something else to make me feel old I suppose.
Anyways, so at 1 year old Rylan weighs 21 pounds 4 ounces! I wish I could tell you how that stacked up to his big brother, but when I went back to look at the baby book I hadn't written that one down. I hope I can remind myself to ask the doc when we are back in a few months if she can pull that off his chart, cause I really love comparing how the boys are growing. While I would put my money on the fact that Rylan wins in the weight category, I wouldn't so much in the height. Greyson's 9 month measurement was 29 3/4 inches, while Rylan's height today was 30 inches, so he may not be getting daddy's height after all. Other than the 4 shots and the finger prick he received everything went pretty well. Our pediatrician is so sweet. I honestly don't think I could have found a better doctor for my boys. I actually love all of our doctors that we have found in Charlotte. I would be pretty heartbroken if we ever had to move far enough away that we couldn't see them any more.
Now that all of the 1 year old stuff is over with we have quickly moved on to Christmas. I saddens me a little that Rylan's 1st Christmas was last year. Not that he knows the difference, but mommy does and it makes me sad that I can't buy any of the cute 1st Christmas stuff this year. I wonder if I could convince Carters to make a onesie that says "Baby's 1st Real Christmas?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment