Friday, December 16, 2011

My most favorite Christmas present!

No offense to anyone who buys me a present cause I always treasure every gift I am given, but I do have one that is my favorite! It is a little cookie called Chocolate Jumbos. My Grammy sends me a tin full of them every year in our Christmas package. To my knowledge no one else on the planet has the recipe for these, but I sure hope I can one day bribe her to give it to me cause they really are the best cookie ever. They are a chocolate almost cake like cookie with white frosting on top. Doesn't sound like much, but if you try one then you'd understand my obsession. Of course that would mean I would have to share with y'all and I just don'r know if I am up for doing that ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment