So it's kind of a long story, but I was recently given this lovely Brighton handbag. Brighton makes beautiful purses, but they really aren't my taste. Now I don't know a whole lot about the bag other than it is authentic, it comes with the registration card and has the serial number stamped inside and all that. It is in brand new condition with no flaws. I was told it retails for over $400! I figure somebody out there has to be drooling over this baby, so I have listed it on ebay. I listed it at $400, but set it up for people to make offers as well. It will be interesting to see what kinds of offers I get. If you totally fall head over heels for it and purchase it at the buy it now price then I will waive the shipping fee! Anyways, I would like to take part of the money and like adopt a family or something for Christmas so if you bid, then bid generously. If it's not your thing, but know someone who might want it then please pass this along. You can click on the pic below to go to the auction. Thanks and happy shopping :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment