Saturday, November 26, 2011

The torch has been passed.

I am no longer the sick one in the house - Rylan is. As a mom I can't decide which is worse yet - me being sick or them. I have been lucky so far in that Greyson doesn't get sick that often. The cold he had last January was the first he has been sick since he had an ear infection at 7 months old. Rylan hasn't been quite as lucky. He had quite a few colds last winter including croup on April, but since then he has been healthy as can be. I was so worried about him catching my sore throat last week and I thought I was in the clear. I don't think he has that but he definitely caught a nice cold cause his nose has run like a faucet since yesterday and his fever spiked all the way up to 103.5 this afternoon. There is a small chance it could just be more teething. He is due for his 1 year old molars and I have noticed him chewing on his pacifier like crazy all day, but for now we will call it a cold. Regardless of what you call it the poor little guy is miserable and he let's you know it too. He definitely doesn't handle being sick well that's for sure but who can blame him!? Just as long as whatever it is has ceased by next Saturday for his party!

No comments:

Post a Comment