Wednesday, November 16, 2011
AdSense makes cents!
So while I was playing around with colors and themes to change up my blog for fall, I happened upon the AdSense tab. I have always stayed away from this in the past because I didn't want my blog to be a "business" per say. However my husband made a comment last night about me spending "his money" (he was joking of course), but it got me thinking as to if there are any little things I could do to get a little extra cash - things that don't involve a lot of time that is. So I decided to give it a try and see how it goes. If you see ads start popping up on my blog then go ahead and click on them, cause then maybe when I buy a box of peppermint Oreos I can stop him from eating them since I bought them with "my money!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment