Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sick of being sick!

Well I am finally admitting that I am sick - and strep throat at that! Now I haven't gotten an official diagnosis from a doctor or anything, but that is pretty much pointless. I had strep throat almost exactly 2 years ago and it was 10 times worse than this and all the fancy tests the doctor ran on me came back negative for strep. Since I had every symptom in the book for it they prescribed me the medicine anyways, which again is kind of pointless. Nothing makes strep throat go away faster, which is why it is my favorite sickness (sense the sarcasm). The only thing the antibiotic does is keep you from developing the ultra rare symptoms (which I would have already presented at this point) and it makes you less contagious quicker. Since I have had this since Wednesday I am pretty much past the contagious phase, and luckily no one else in the house seems to have caught it. Not thinking we are completely in the clear yet, but fingers crossed that Rylan doesn't come up with it in the next day or so. So anyways, instead of tackling the many projects I had planned for today I get to sit and sip green tea and hope I wake up tomorrow feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment