Since it was a Friday, daddy was able to get home a little earlier than normal. He surprised us not long after lunch, so Rylan got to have some play time with daddy before his nap (or lack there of). For whatever reason Rylan was not into his nap this afternoon. He just cried on and off for the entire hour and a half that he should have been sleeping. I was afraid at times that he was catching my cold, but when we finally retrieved him he seemed fine.
After dinner, our family of 3 made a trip up to Harris Teeter to pick out our turkey. Now we don't necessarily need it right now since we are planning on eating Thanksgivng dinner with Mimi and Papa Jones this year, but Steven's company gives everyone a $15 certificate to put towards a Butterball turkey every year. Obviously we aren't going to pass up a free turkey, so we picked one out to put in our freezer for a later date.
We got home just in time to soak Rylan in the tub before his bedtime. Bath time is always one of his favorite times. The kid is just fascinated by water. Luckily he didn't splash too much so I was able to snap a few pictures of him.
Now I know he is a baby and he probably doesn't understand what is happening, but Rylan doesn't even seem to notice Greyson has been gone for 4 days. I can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment