Monday, November 21, 2011
Operation Mommy Vacation - THE FINAL DAY!
Everyone keeps telling me "gosh it sucks you got sick during you 'vacation!" I am not going to lie - it totally does. I didn't accomplish even half of the things I had planned on. But you know what would have sucked even worse!?!? Having to go through it with both boys running around the house! Let's face it - even 1 child is 1 too many when you don't feel well, so I don't even know what I would have done if both of them were here. While our bonding time has been limited the past few days, Rylan and I still had fun hanging out just him and I. He has been a pretty good sport considering the consequences too. He slept late this morning, he took a good 2 hour morning nap and he played on his bedroom floor while mommy sat and watched from the rocking chair. I wanted lots of memories of this past week and memories I got. While I didn't plan on strep throat being one of them, I just keep telling myself that in this case one head is much better than two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment