Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You can't make this stuff up!

So apparently I decided to test my memory today. I guess I was afraid I might have forgotten what it was like to shop with both of my boys, so I decided we should venture out at least to a store or two. After a very long morning I eventually settled on good old Target as our destination for the afternoon. On the drive over there I decided to drop in Old Navy to see if they had gotten any more of my cream colored pea coat in for their Black Friday sale. Well they sure did, and several in my size at that so I had to try it on. Greyson sat himself up in the window ledge as I took off my coat and slipped this one on. I then turned to Greyson and said "what do you think?" to which he replied "Mommy, you look like a doctor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment