Despite not feeling well, I did manage to work on a few things for Rylan's birthday party this afternoon. I finished cutting out and stringing together the letters for his birthday banner. Rylan very much liked trying to knock the letters all over the floor and unravel the ball of yarn. We are down to the home stretch now - only 2 weeks left till show time and there are very few things I have left to find. Luckily I was able to solve most of them in about 10 minutes of playing around on Etsy. After months of searching, I finally found some paw print napkins and the lady will customize them to match his color theme. I also found a hat that I might just have to purchase. I was planning on making Rylan a birthday crown like Greyson had. However, I really made that crown cause it went with Greyson's theme of frog prince. So it got me thinking if there was something different I could do for Rylan that would match his puppy dog theme. Well, while playing on Etsy looking for napkins I ran across this adorable puppy dog hat. It is a tad more than I would like to spend, but I think I am too deep in love to pass it up!Day 5 Observation
I actually managed to get Rylan to take 1 whole unassisted step this evening. I am not exactly going to call it his first steps, cause it was more of a "I'm leaning to reach for the couch and had to move my foot to get a hold of it." But it is definitely a step in the right direction (pun intended)!
No comments:
Post a Comment