Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Operation Mommy Vacation: Day 2


I woke up this morning to down pouring rain and a little bit of a sore throat, so Rylan and I decided to play it lazy! Well I was more lazy than he was considering he is such a squirmy worm to begin with. We played in his room all morning and then after lunch we caught up on some episodes of the Bold and the Beautiful (again that was more me than him). It is kind of eerie how much quieter the house is just me and him. Guess we know who makes all the noise now ;-) After dinner Rylan cruised around the living room in his walker while watching the wolfpack play basketball. He definitely enjoys his walker time more now that he can control where he goes.



Day 2 Observation

Everyone always says that time goes faster when you have kids. Well it also works in reverse when you remove a kid or two as well. The days usually fly by for us, but the past 2 days have seemed endless. Probably because it takes us half the time to make breakfast, eat breakfast, clean up from breakfast....well you get the picture. I definitely miss my Greyson throughout the day, but it is always nice to slow down every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment