Monday, November 21, 2011

Just what the doctor ordered!

So I finally caved and went to the doctor today! I simply couldn't take the pain anymore and my Greyson is supposed to be home tonight/tomorrow morning and I didn't want him coming home to a sick mommy.

As always they had to do the throat culture that I love so much. I always warn the nurses before hand that I suck at this, but none of them really believe me till I am gagging beyond belief. I really don't understand why they do the test cause regardless whether it is positive or negative they still treat you for strep if that is what they think you have. Anyways, as a precaution the doctor wants me to go see the ENT in the morning. There is no ear infection in my right ear, but since my ear is so painful he wants them to take a closer look to make sure there isn't something there that he can't see. So at 10am tomorrow I will be at the ENT down by Southpark. The sad part - all I could think about when he said that was "aw man! I will be right by Southpark and I will be too sick to go shopping!" :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment