Okay so I know Greyson doesn't turn 3 for another month, but all anyone keeps telling us is that 3 is way worse than 2. I was hoping this wouldn't be true for my Greyson, but over the past couple of weeks Greyson has been just down right awful! I hate to say it but it's true. If i didn't know any better I would say it was as if he knew Christmas was over and that he didn't have to be extra good any more. I try not to over analyze things, but after you watch just so much Dr. Phil, read those emails from Gerber, etc. you cant help but try and figure out exactly where it is coming from. I know I am nowhere near the world's perfect mom (if there is such a thing), but I like to think that I do a half way decent job. Anyways, I have boiled it down to him simply begging for more attention. With Rylan at such a busy age there isn't much time for me to do things with just Greyson. Regardless I am going to try to set aside more time for us to do things just he and I. As well as things that just he and daddy can do together. I figure it isn't a bad place to start. Surely it cant make matters any worse, so we'll see how it goes.
On a brighter note, Greyson did another #2 on the potty tonight! I try not to get too excited cause every time he does this it is usually followed by several days of accidents. The whole one step forward, 10 steps back philosophy. I do however try to make a really big deal out of it and make sure he knows how proud we are of him. I even bribed him with some chocolate pudding and a Chuggington coloring book. We'll have to wait and see how the next few days pan out till I know whether my efforts worked or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment