Saturday, January 14, 2012
Brownie Points
Hubs definitely earned some of those this morning! He got up and took care the boys, fed them breakfast, etc so that I could sleep in a little. Well not so much sleep as it as laying there with my eyes closed listening to the chaos that is our house every morning. Morning is usually my least favorite time probably because I have never been one if those that can just jump out if bed and go. And as much as I have tried it is impossible to get up in enough time before Greyson to try and have some time to myself. Things should get really interesting when it comes time for him to go to school! Anyways, I did manage to lay in bed long enough so that by the time I came downstairs the boys had finished their meal and I got to eat all by myself. My favorite part of the morning though was after breakfast - with my cup of tea in hand I got to sit on the couch with my kitty for a few moments and just do nothing. Or at least that is what I think I did. It is hard to remember what it feels like to do nothing :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment