So we are off to a rocky start in 2012 already. Yesterday afternoon our beloved kitty Oliver passed away at the ripe old age of 4 1/2 years old. It came as a huge shock to us cause other than his bladder condition he developed last Spring, Oliver was as healthy as can be. All we know is that when we came home from vacation Sunday evening he seemed normal and then Monday morning he couldn't even hold his head up. By that afternoon he was gone. Luckily Rylan is too young to know the difference, but Greyson is and I am not quite sure how I am going to explain it to him. Right now I am just going with a don't ask don't tell policy and hopefully I can come up with something clever before he does ask. Anyways, despite all the mischief he used to get in, Oliver was a sweet boy and we were grateful to have him for the time that we did. We love you Oliver James! Sweet dreams.



No comments:
Post a Comment