Monday, January 16, 2012

Knock on wood!

We made it through through whole weekend with no potty accidents! I upped the ante a little last week. I, cough cough, Santa had ordered a bunch of Chuggington trains that didn't arrive in time for Christmas, so I decided to put them away for a future occasion. I pulled one of them out last week and it became a potty treat. Greyson had to do #2 on the potty and then he could have the train. I sat the train in the bathroom just like all the other prizes I had tried. It took a couple days but eventually we were successful and have been ever since. I don't know if the train is the reason for our continued success but it certainly didn't hurt our situation. I highly doubt my days of accidents are over, and I really hope I don't jinx myself with this blog (hence the title). For right now I am going to bask in the glow of triumph and clean underpants!

No comments:

Post a Comment