Monday, January 9, 2012
Resolution #1 Update - I found my workout!
If you read my blog Reflections and Resolutions then you learned all about my resolutions, or things I am trying to work on this year. Well I began resolution #1 today! I found a workout with what seems like a pretty easy schedule to keep up with and I that I hope I will continue to enjoy. The program I picked is The Firm Express. If you are hypnotized by infomercials as easily as I am, then I am sure you have heard of this. The Firm Express is an exercise program created by, taught by, and geared towards women. It consists of 20 minute work outs, 3 days a week for one month. Each week you have a new set of 3 work outs and at the end of the month you start over again. Now this isn't the first infomercial work out I have tried, but I am really excited about this one cause everything else I have tried requires an hour or more per day at like 5-6 days per week! If you're a mom then you know that isn't very realistic to keep up with. Today was only day 1, but I feel pretty good about it. I got my exercise in and I still had time to write to you all about it before my boys woke up from their nap! I will report back in 30 days, with my flat abs hopefully, and give a full report on how this one shapes up (no pun intended)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment