I think all us girls, and guys for that matter, have some sort of celebrity crush. For my mom it was always Tom Cruise. My hubby is pretty gaga over Scarlet Johansen. For me, and I know I am not alone in this, it has always been Justin Timberlake! At the ripe old age of 14 it was lust at first sight when I spotted him on that Disney Channel summer concert special. From that moment on he was the number one man in my life - until I met my husband of course and started a real relationship :-P Well JT must have eventually gotten over the loss and moved on cause now he too is entering into the sacred bond of marriage with his long time girlfriend Jessica Biel. While she is not the girl I pictured him ending up with, there is definitely a lot worse out there in celebrity land. And who am I to judge!? I am the one who thought Brad and Jen and Nick and Jessica were meant for each other and well we all know how that ended. In all seriousness I wish the best to them. Maybe just maybe they will be the one couple to break the Hollywood break up mold!

No comments:
Post a Comment