And fun we had! We started today off by taking the boys up to CVS. They were having a Halloween event where if you took your child to the store in costume they got candy and a free picture. Their costumes were a big hit again (I've seriously got to get them entered into some costume contests)! They each got a bag full of candy and some glow in the dark sticks, while mommy got cute pics of them in their Halloween costumes.
But the fun didn't stop there....when we got home, Greyson and I made glowing milk jug ghosts and used up the spider webs we had left from our ghost tree on the bushes out front. Our house is definitely extra spooky now! I am still hoping we can make our pumpkins out of glass jars this week. Mommy has been a little tied up making a couple of costumes to embark on any other projects. I am definitely not winning any awards for the costumes being life-like, but I definitely win at making 2 little boys very happy. Even though Rylan doesn't understand one bit of what is going on, he does seem to have a blast riding in Mater :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment