Saturday, October 22, 2011
Happy 10th Birthday Chikfila!
Have I mentioned before that I love our Chikfila!?!? Just a few times maybe :-P
Well today was their 10th anniversary and to celebrate they were giving free chikfila sandwiches and they had a small festival in the field next to the restaurant. There were bounce houses, face painting, music, hay rides and more! Greyson was so excited he didn't know what to do. Despite all the activities I think his favorite thing ended up being dancing with the Chikfila cows. I got a couple videos of his moves. Let's just say he gets his good moves from his mama ;-)
While we were enjoying the hay ride I heard someone mention a trunk or treat event that was happening later that evening. Although I was unable to obtain more details at the time, thanks to Mimi McCormick's excellent detective work we were able to track down the fun. So after dinner we took the newly finished Mater and Queen costumes for a test run. The boys were definitely a hit and they both acquired quite a bit of candy in a short period of time. Unfortunately since it gets dark so early now I couldn't get any great pics of them in their costumes this time, but we have more fun planned for tomorrow so hopefully I will be more successful then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment