Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cutest pumpkins in the patch!

I decided many days ago that it was going to be vital that we make a trip to a real pumpkin patch this fall. Greyson is very excited about pumpkins right now. Everywhere we go he points out every pumpkin we pass whether it be real, fake, carved, blow up, you name it! After doing some extensive research on good old Mr. Google, I learned that the place to go in Charlotte was Hall Family Farm. I also learned that first thing in the morning was the time to go to beat the crowds, so bright and early this morning we piled in the car to head that way. This pumpkin patch definitely lived up to it's reputation. Unlike some of the others in this area, there is no fee to get in. You can wander throughout the pumpkin patch, get lost in the hay bale maze, talk to chickens, and snap all the pictures you want without paying a dime! Both Greyson and Rylan had an absolute blast! If it was up to Greyson we would have purchased every pumpkin in the patch, but luckily I was able to talk him down to just 2 - one for him and one for Rylan. I was also lucky enough to have my little punkins sit still enough for me to snap a few pictures of their fun. Apparently this farm just planted a very large amount of strawberry plants as well, so it looks like we will be returning for another visit in the spring!





No comments:

Post a Comment