Woke up this morning to a gloomy, rainy day. Usually this kind of weather makes me sleepy and lazy, but that was not the case today. Ever since we started updating some stuff around the house I have been in a re-organizing, moving things around, cleaning up type mood. Well today I decided to go crazy on the boy's rooms - mainly Greyson's. This past weekend we bought a toy box for Rylan, so it all started with me re-organizing his closet to fit the toy box in. Now 48 hours later the toy box is in the closet and nothing in Greyson's room is where it used to be. It took a lot of shifting around all day long to finally come up with a layout that I thought would work good for him. I was determined to give him more play room and storage. I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. There are a few pictures that I want to hang over the bookcase still, but I have decided to let things sit at least till the weekend to make sure I am happy with how things are before I started putting holes in the walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment