I don't know about where you guys live, but in Charlotte, NC the past 7 days or so have been absolutely gorgeous! Sunny and 75 during the day, low 50s at night. I wish the weather could be just like this every single day, but I tell myself I wouldn't appreciate it this much if it was! Similar to the "dead of winter," we have just come out of the "dead of summer" where it is so hot and humid you can barely stand to go outside. Well the boys and I have certainly made up for that this past week. We went for walks and played outside every single day. It is so sweet to see how excited they get over simple things like leaves and dirt and rocks. Not to mention it is great exercise for mommy pushing 50+ pounds of children and stroller up and down the hills in our neighborhood. Daddy even got in on some of the fun. He took the boys for a wagon ride one evening and to the playground at the school up the road from us this weekend. I think Greyson enjoyed himself cause he has said "daddy thank you for taking me to the playground!" more times than I even want to count. Unfortunately they are already predicting "tropical moisture" for this coming week, which is the meteorologist's fancy way of saying it is going to rain. While my boys would still gladly play outside in that weather as well, mommy doesn't quite feel up to cleaning up that mess!

No comments:
Post a Comment