Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To cut or not to cut?

That is ALWAYS the question! The life of my hair goes a little something like this: cut it short, grow it out, cut it short, grow it out....you get the picture. Every time I cut it short I wish it was long and every time I grow it out I decide I want it short again. So here we are again. I have grown my hair out past my shoulders and now I can't decide what to do. I really would like to try and grow it a lot longer, but then I see pics of it short and I think I want it short. Anyways, I figure it couldn't hurt to get the opinion of everyone out there. Below is a pic of the short hair cut I would go back to and a pic of what I looked like with short hair. Below that is the long hair cut I am working towards and what my hair looks like right now. I think I already know what I am going to do, but let me know what you think looks better, so I can see what everyone thinks. Thanks!

PS - Hubs I already know your opinion, so no comment is necessary :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment