Okay so Ben isn't exactly the beast nor is Courtney the most beautiful woman in all the land, but that is what popped into my head last night when watching them on the After the Final Rose episode. In other words I think they are actually perfect for each other.
For the past 2 months I have been the biggest anti-Courtney advocate. I have never disliked someone on a season of The Bachelor or Bachelorette as much as I have her. While I am still far from her biggest fan, my feelings about them as a couple have definitely changed quite a bit in the last couple of hours. Somewhere between watching the girls rip Courtney a new one on last week's reunion and when she and Ben were reunited tonight I all of a sudden saw it. They are both just two little weirdos. One of those couples that America is just never going to understand. Do I agree with the things she said and did on the show? Heck no! But I have to admit there was a small part of me that actually felt sorry for her when she teared up during her interview tonight. I know, pigs are flying! In all seriousness I wish them the best! I am all for any Bachelor couple withstanding the test of time - or paparazzi. Only time will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment