Monday, March 12, 2012

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Read all about it! $1 Zhu Zhu pets and accessories at CVS!

No that is not a typo. Anything and everything Zhu Zhu pet is ringing up for $1 at CVS right now. I can't tell you if it is a glitch and will be fixed tomorrow or if they will be the same price a week from now. All I know is I bought a stack taller than Greyson this morning and they all rang up $1 a piece. Best part is I paid for them with Extra Bucks so I spent maybe $1 and some change out of pocket for all of it. Next best part is the boys have had a blast with it. We managed to find a police car, an airplane and quite a few tunnels and houses for them. I will warn you - what I saved in money I made up for in the time I spent putting it all together. About an hour and a half in total to get everything hooked together. Alas it is not my first toy I have had to put together and it won't be my last so other than the headache I had afterwards I survived. The fun they have with it always makes up for it in the end :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment