Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today I am thankful for...

Over the past couple of years I have noticed the new trend on social networking sites every November to post a new thing every day that you are thankful for. Well I might be a little late, but I am finally jumping on the thankful bandwagon. It's not that I haven't been thankful for things in the past. I have just been too busy to post them every single day. Well I am still busy, but this year I am going to try and make a conscious effort to post a new thing every day. Why? Becaue I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for and I feel like typing it out in black and white will help me realize even more all the things that I have that I am thankful for. Some of them might be silly while others serious, but in the end as long as we are grateful and appreciative then it doesn't matter if it is big or small.

So, for November 1st, 2012 my thing that I am thankful for is...

COUPONS!

And if you seriously don't know why then you should refer to my previous post Take that Walmart! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment