Tuesday, November 6, 2012

And so it begins...

If you get a Sunday paper or have bought anything from Toysrus ever, then you most likely received a copy of the The Great Big Toy Book. I used to enjoy going through the book on my own just seeing what new toys pop up for the holiday season. That was until Greyson realized that a big book full of toys was laying around the house. To say he has flipped through this book a few times would be, well, a lie! He practically has it memorized at this point.

Oh and my bright idea to get him on Santa's lap last year is also coming back to bight me big time. Last year he was a tad timid around the big guy and mommy was desperate for a picture so I told him that if he didn't sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wanted for Christmas then he wouldn't bring him any presents. Well apparently he saw that method worked well cause as he flips through this book he says "I am going to ask Santa for that, and that, and that!" I guess this year would be the year to have the "Santa can't afford to bring you everything on your list" talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment