Well it is the time of the year again that I like to torture my family by making them pose for a few pictures. My hopes are that I will get at least one that I can slap on a Christmas card and show off to all our family and friends. I am actually a little late in this process this year (by my standards that is), but we were lucky enough to have Mimi and Papa visiting from Texas this weekend so they could snap a few pics of all of us.
One thing you will learn as you have kids and more kids is that picture sessions such as this become increasingly more difficult. Especially when you have a busy 3 1/2 year old and an almost 2 year old who is determined to do everything his way. So needless to say these picture sessions can be quite taxing for everyone involved. Despite that, and thanks to the high quality cameras that Nikon has designed, we were able to capture a few special moments and smiles. Just enough in fact that I was able to create and order our Christmas cards this afternoon. Phew!
So, I would have to say after today's adventure that today I am thankful for...
PATIENCE!
Some days I have more of it than others. Luckily this morning it was very plentiful and the end result was some spectacular shots of my boys and I.




No comments:
Post a Comment