Thursday, November 8, 2012

Novembr 8: Today I am thankful for...

Okay, so I know I skipped yesterday. Not because I didn't have anything I was thankful for, but purely cause I was super busy and too exhausted by the end of the day to type it out. So anyways, I promise I will double up one day to make up for it.

Anyways, we were driving home from runnng errands this morning and I realized something that I am thankful for all the time. Drives in the car, near or far, can be trying at times when you have little ones. As can being at the place that you are driving to (grocery store, mall, etc). However, in these moments it always makes me feel better to crank up my music and sing as loud as I can while I am driving from A to B. Therefore, today I am thankful for...

TAYLOR SWIFT!!

I know heartbreak as a girl is never fun, but I sure am grateful that so many boys broke her heart. If they hadn't then I wouldn't have so many great songs to belt while driving. So thanks Taylor for turning your heart ache into wonderful music for the rest of us girls :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment