Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rylan's 1st Haircut

Yup, you read that right. Mommy finally broke down and let someone cut Rylan's hair. I am not quite sure why it is so difficult and traumatic for me to let my little men to get their haircut for the first time. I can only assume it is because neither of my boys ever lost any hair as babies. They were born with peach fuzz and it eventually at some point just started to grow (Rylan's much fast than Greyson's). So I guess in mommy's eyes their hair is the last shred of newborn baby evidence that is left on them. Nonetheless it had to be cut eventually, and Greyson was badly due for a haircut, so while we were there Rylan got his first trim as well. He wasn't so keen on the sitting still part, so daddy lent him his iPhone to keep him from grabbing the scissors out of the hairdresser's hands. I am deeply saddened by the fact that his sweet little curls are now gone, but he does look awful handsome and grown up with his new cut!






No comments:

Post a Comment