Tuesday, May 8, 2012
McCormick Cruise 2012
Yup, that is why you haven't heard much from me lately. For the past 3 weeks or so we have been planning and packing for our family cruise to the Bahamas! This was definitely a first for all of us, so that made it all the more exciting...and nervous for those of use who tend to suffer from motion sickness. Luckily I made out just fine, and the weather even better. Except for the few days leading up to our departure we had sun shining 70 degree weather for the entire vacation. (Good thing I stocked up on insane amounts of sun screen at CVS before we left!) Our cruise had 3 stops - Nassau, Bahamas; Coco Cay, Bahamas; Key West, FL. While we had major fun on all 3 stops, my fave was definitely Coco Cay, which just happens to be Royal Caribbean's private island. Nothing but blue water, white sand and palm trees. I was definitely pondering how much they would let a chunk of that island go for cause I could seriously handle shacking up there for the rest of my life. Well I could go on and on about how much fun we had, but that would just make everyone totally jealous, so I will just let the pic speak for themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment