Friday, April 20, 2012

Thirty and flirty!

Well I don't know about the latter part, but 30 I have been for a week now. So far it doesn't feel any different than 29 other than the fact that I have to check a different age box when I take one of those online surveys.

My birthday week/weekend got off to a little bit of a rocky start, but I ended up having a pretty good celebration by the time it was all said and done. I got to have dinner at Outback with some of my closest friends. I got to go to the Daughtry concert. And all of my family and friends showered me with gifts ranging from chocolate to wine to donuts to shopping money. Hubs even surprised me with the Tiffany sunglasses I asked for. What more could a girl ask for!? Well I did ask to go see Titanic in theaters, but hey I think all the other wonderful things made up for that one that didn't get crossed off my list. Not to mention Mother's Day is right around the corner ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment