Thursday, February 9, 2012
The Magical World of Disney
Before now I never knew why they called it magic. I have always been a huge Disney fan so of course that is my first choice when I get movies for my boys. While they all thoroughly entertain them, there is one in particular that hypnotizes not one but both of my boys and that is the Baby Einstein. Now Greyson is old enough that I can get him to sit and watch a movie with me for a little while, but Rylan doesn't sit still for anything! Or so I thought. I popped that movie in the other day cause I needed a breather and Rylan's eyes were immediately fixated on the screen. Not just for a moment either, but for like 15 minutes straight. Now I am sure some of you out there are wanting to call Child Protective Services on me for letting a one year old watch television. To those (who probably don't have any children of their own) I invite you to try and cook dinner with both if them wrapped around your legs. Then you might understand the magic I experienced when I played this movie :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment