Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Look at us all fancy!

While hubs has to wear a shirt and tie to work everyday, I on the other hand am lucky if I make it into a pair of jeans on a daily basis. Not that I don't like to dress up, but if you have read any of my recent blogs about the rocks and dirt we get into on a daily basis then you understand why I choose my outfits the way that I do. Well last weekend was hubs holiday work party which meant not only did we get to do an activity by ourselves, but we got to dress up for it as well. The dressing up part was a lot more exciting for me than him as you can tell from the expression on his face in the picture. But he did what he had to to get a night out with free drinks and food. The party ended up being a little different than in the past. We were done about 915, so we got to make a rare trip to the movie theatre as well. We go to the movies so rarely now that I feel like the price of the concessions doubles each time. Luckily we had some discount passes from Groupon that got us into the movie for free so we were able to spring for the small popcorn and drink! Next time I think I will just take my bigger purse and bring my own concessions. I know that would make my mom proud ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment