Monday, July 4, 2011
A last minute 4th of July...
Well this holiday didn't turn out quite the way we had planned. Long story short, we were supposed to spend the entire weekend in Georgia with family until about 3 days ago when everything fell apart. One moment I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get a lot done to go out of town, and the next I am thinking to myself "well now what are we going to do!?" At first I have to admit I was a little devastated about the whole situation, but it did feel nice waking up every day this weekend and not having anything that we had to do.
Some friends of ours actually ended up having their plans changed at the last minute too, so they invited us to come hang out and swim with them. Greyson and Rylan had a ball playing in the pool. Despite the fact that neither of them got a decent nap, I was determined to take them somewhere to see fireworks. Since they were both so tired, we decided to just take them down the road to see the display in Mount Holly near the White Water Center. Greyson couldn't stop talking about how loud the fireworks were and all the colors he saw.
All in all we ended up having a lot of fun hanging out just the 4 of us. Next up - packing for a trip to Texas! Back to panic mode for mommy :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment