Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Kodak Moment

Sometimes when you least expect it the opportunity comes along for a great big brother/little brother moment. Tonight I happened upon one of those. I had 2 dirty little boys and I was running short on time before they needed to be in bed, so I came up with an ingenious idea - bathe them together! Now if you know my boys at all then you know this could have been a total disaster. Luckily for this tired mommy it turned out to be a great event and they even allowed me to snap a few pics of them playing nicely together. When they are teenagers and hate each other I can show them these pictures and say "look how much fun you used to have together!" And when they are grown and out of the house I can look back at these pictures and remember how what started off as just an opportunity to save time turned in to a great Kodak moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment