Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daddy/Son Chickfila Campout


Our Chickfila is by far the best! They are always doing the best events that include the whole family. Over the past couple of years they have had pajama night, silly science night, dress like a cow night and my personal favorite, mommy/son date night. Sadly they did not repeat this even this year, but they did add a new one that I was not about to let my boys miss out on - Daddy/Son campout! Unfortunately Rylan was too little to partake on this adventure this year, but Greyson and daddy had an absolute blast. They pitched a tent, rolled out their sleeping bags, and enjoyed lots of games and yummy Chickfila food. They each even got a commemorative t-shirt that says "I survived the 1st Chickfila Daddy/son campout." The event planner insisted that moms could participate in this event as well, and as much as I wish I could have seen the fun they had, I am not sorry I missed the sleeping on the ground part! Luckily daddy did snap a few pictures for me, so I could see my boys having fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment