Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A New Beginning

March has started off as a very big month for our family. Not only was it the end of my 12 week maternity leave with our 2nd son Rylan, but it also started off my last 2 weeks as a working mom! That's right, as of 6:00 pm last Thursday I clocked out for the last time at Belk and am officially doing mommy duty. While I am very excited about being home with my boys all of the time, it was still hard to leave my job that I have had for 4 years. I had the best boss and co-workers anyone could ask for (not to mention the awesome discount), so there is definitely a lot to be missed. However I would have been missing something even bigger if I kept working....my children's lives! Anyways, to go along with this new beginning in my life I decided to finally start the blog that I have said I was going to do since I found out I was pregnant almost 3 years ago now! I feel like it will be be good for me to have somewhere to post all of the pictures and moments and feelings that I will experience (other than facebook), as well as keeping family and friends up to date on what is going on with us! Let's face it...we are a busy crowd now that we have a 2 year old and a 3 month old. So I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

2 comments:

  1. that State education is working. You communicate so well. I always knew you liked Tom best. It's heartbreaking to know though. This is great with the pictures - top k-notch
    missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a picture on the main page of the Three Men and a Little Lady ---- come on and a new one not the Christmas picture

    ReplyDelete