Thursday, March 31, 2011
Call me crazy...
...but I am already starting to think about what theme I should do for Rylan's 1st birthday! Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly have all this free time on my hands to sit around and brainstorm about these kinds of things. It all started because I got an email from zulily (if you aren't familiar with them, then read the blog I am going to post later tonight). Well one of the offers in the email was for a company who does personalized melamine plates. Well that is what we gave Greyson for his 1st birthday - a plate and place mat with his name on it so he could have his own special big boy spot at the table. Why did this get me thinking about a theme for Rylan's 1st birthday you might ask? Well the plate we got for Greyson just happened to match his theme - the frog prince. Now obviously I am wanting to do the same gift for Rylan for his 1st birthday, however the dilemma is I will want his plate and place mat to match his party as well. Originally I was thinking that I would want the boys to have matching plates, but that would mean that I would have to do the same theme for Rylan that I did for Greyson. Part of me thinks the idea is ingenious since I already have all the decorations that I saved. The other part of me thinks Rylan should have a different theme all his own. So I am officially stuck as to what to do! Yes, I do realized that I have 8 months till this is all going down, but trust me if I don't start thinking about this now then I will never decide before next December! Anyways, if anyone has any opinions either way feel free to comment below or on the facebook post. I appreciate any insight anyone might have! Otherwise thanks for listening to the ramblings of a crazy mom :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment