Sunday, July 1, 2012

You can't put a price on fun!

Or can you!? Apparently the going rate on a 105 degree day is a whopping $2!

When I hit the end of summer clearance at Target last year I scored 2 slip and slides for less than $2 each. I knew the boys were too young for them last year, so I put then away for a rainy day - or a super hot sunny one that is. Well today seemed like the perfect day to pull them out and as expected they were a hit. It took us a few minutes to explain the concept to Greyson. Hubs even went for a slide to help him out. I know what you are thinking and unfortunately I did not get it on camera nor could I convince him of an encore. But it was fun watching the boys big and little play in the water. Hopefully for them I will find some more awesome deals at the end of this year!






No comments:

Post a Comment