...how excited my bunch is to have their picture take? Ha!
Every holiday I have to snap some pictures (whether they like it or not) and about 4 o'clock yesterday I heard a rumble of thunder, so I rushed everyone outside to get some just in case our 4th of July plans got rained out. Luckily/unfortunately (not sure which of those I should use there) it didn't rain and we were able to go see fireworks as planned later that night. I must say though - I love it staying daylight so late in the summer, but it would be nice if the 4th of July was an exception. When you have 2 little ones who normally go to bed between 7:30 and 8:00, keeping them up till after 9:30 to see fireworks is torture for everyone involved!
Every holiday I have to snap some pictures (whether they like it or not) and about 4 o'clock yesterday I heard a rumble of thunder, so I rushed everyone outside to get some just in case our 4th of July plans got rained out. Luckily/unfortunately (not sure which of those I should use there) it didn't rain and we were able to go see fireworks as planned later that night. I must say though - I love it staying daylight so late in the summer, but it would be nice if the 4th of July was an exception. When you have 2 little ones who normally go to bed between 7:30 and 8:00, keeping them up till after 9:30 to see fireworks is torture for everyone involved!


No comments:
Post a Comment