Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Penny for Your Thoughts

Actually I might even pay a little more if someone had a solution to my problem. It is now October. We are two months out from Rylan's birthday and I have no clue what theme I am going to do for his party. Some of you might be rolling your eyes thinking 2 months is plenty of time, but when you are making Halloween costumes, buying Christmas presents, and still finishing a kitchen remodel then 2 months is not nearly the time I need to plan his party.

Greyson's 2nd birthday was a piece of cake (pun intended). He love Sesame Street so that is what I did. Rylan on the other hand doesn't have one thing that he is crazy about like that so I am at a total loss at to what I should do. Therefore I am employing those of you who read my blog to help me. Do any of you have any suggestions for me? It can be something you have already done or just something you have read about. Just as long as it is something easy to pull of with a lot of homemade decorations (aka costs very little to put together). Thanks in advance :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment