Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Backseat driver!
We all give our spouses and parents a hard time about being a critic while you are driving, but I have got one better. A three year old! Yup Greyson has become the world's worst backseat driver. He is not old enough to be criticizing how I am driving, but he definitely has comments on what I should or shouldn't be doing. Some of my favorites are "mommy, catch up to that truck so we can win the race!" - "Woah mommy you are going really fast like Queen!" - "mommy, red light!" - and my personal favorite "mommy, there's a Po Po." While it never hurts to have an extra set of eyes on the road, it is a tad distracting to have someone yelling RED LIGHT from the backseat. I am sure even the most confident drivers would have to double check themselves when anyone barks such a command. At least thats what I tell myself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment