Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The age of questions...

...is apparently 3! Greyson has always been a talkative child, but since his 3rd birthday more and more of his ramblings have turned into the form of a question. It truly dawned on me a couple weeks ago when we loaded in the car to head to Mimi's house. We had just merged onto the highway to begin our 3 hour drive when out of the backseat I hear "mommy, are we there yet!?" One half of me wanted to laugh and the other half wanted to cry. Luckily the laughing side won over. The good news is he is only 3, so his questions aren't very complex. The bad news is he is 3, so he asks the same questions over and over and over and over....well you get the point. For those of you already wondering, no he has not asked the most dreaded question known to parent-kind. However, I am already prepared for when that day comes. I devised a plan of attack a long time, so I already know exactly what I will say when I am faced with those 5 little words - where do babies come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment